As New, Mint condition, light use few months, too much big for my new Tower
SilverStone’s Strider Titanium Series is designed for PC enthusiasts who are looking for a very high efficiency power supply, meeting the top-tier 80 Plus Titanium certification. Starting at 600W and going up to 1500W, the Strider Titanium Series includes six different models. The three lower output models (600W, 700W, and 800W) feature a compact chassis measuring only 150mm deep, while the three high output models (1100W, 1300W and 1500W) forgo the small enclosure and step up to a larger chassis, which measures 180mm deep. Another minor difference is the three lower output models use a 120mm fan while the three higher output models use a 140mm cooling fan.
All of the SilverStone Strider Titanium power supplies incorporate semi-fanless operation (up to 20% load) and come with fully modular cables. Each power supply is built using all Japanese made capacitors and is rated for 24/7 continuous operation at up to 50°C ambient temperature. In this review, we will be taking a detailed look at the Strider Titanium Series ST1300-TI power supply.
SilverStone Strider Titanium Series ST1300-TI Key Features:
• 1300W DC power output up to 50°C
• Top level efficiency with 80 Plus Titanium certification
• 24/7 Continuous power output
• 100% Modular cables
• Dual EPS 8-pin and eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors
• Intelligent semi-fanless operation
• Quiet 140mm cooling fan with ball bearings
• FF141 dust filter included
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low AC ripple
• Dedicated single +12V rail (108A/1296W)
• Universal AC input (90-264V) with Active PFC
• DC Output protections: UVP, OVP, OPP, SCP, OCP, and OTP
• Dimensions: 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) x 180mm (L)
• 5-Year warranty
• MSRP : $299.99 USD
80 PLUS Titanium represents the pinnacle of power supply efficiency. For SilverStone, however, achieving the highest efficiency is just one goal. The Strider Titanium series power supplies are also among the smallest PSUs on the market at their respective wattage levels.
135mm fan with zero-RPM mode
A fully-modular design allows for easier cable management
24/7 continuous power output with 50℃ operating temperature