When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding.
EXCLUDING NETWORK CABLES
See photos for actual item!
Price is for 1 item.
Comes as shown on picture, if something is not on the picture it's not included unless stated otherwise.
The Shoretel 40/8 supports up to 40 IP phones or up to 8 analog ports (2 universal telephone / trunk ports, 2 trunk only ports, and 4 telephone ports).
The Shoretel 40/8 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
- Supports up to 40 IP phones or up to 8 analog ports (2 universal analog station/trunk (FXO/FXS) ports, 2 trunk only (FXO) ports, and 4 analog station (FXS) ports)
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 1 RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell