When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding.
Polycom Soundpoint IP Telephone 331 SIP VOIP Network
The SoundPoint IP 331 is two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is designed for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, with its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a costeffective solution for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a “hard” phone in conjunction with a “soft” client running on the PC.Features supports such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment
- Two lines sip registration
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet port
- 2.5-mm headset port compatible
- Note : Power supply is included
Polycom IP331 VoIP Phone Overview:
The Polycom IP 321 and IP 331 phones are engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch (SoundPoint IP 331 phone only) enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Polycom IP331 VoIP Phone Features & Functions:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys (“Menu” and “Dial”)
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets