When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding
EXCLUDING NETWORK CABLES
FOR SPARE PARTS ONLY
See photos for actual item!
Price is for 1 item.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab Ethernet standards
- 24-port RJ45
- - 12-port 10/100/1000Mbps “Data input”
- - 12-port 10/100/1000Mbps “Data + Power output”
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T management port
- Reset button for system management
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet mid-span PSE
- Up to 12 IEEE 802.3at/802.3af devices powered
- 220-watt PoE budget
- Supports PoE power up to 30.8 watts (802.3at PoE)/15.4 watts (802.3af PoE) for each PoE port
- Automatically detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m cable length
- Total PoE power budget control
- Per port PoE power schedule
- PoE function enable/disable
- Per port PoE function enable/disable
- PoE port power feeding priority
- PD classification detection
- Over temperature protection
- PD alive check
- Web interface for remote management
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Firmware upgrade through Web interface
- PLANET Smart Discovery utility automatically finds PLANET devices on the network
- SNMP trap for alarm notification of events
- System log and remote syslog
- 19-inch rack mountable; 1U height
- Reset button for resetting to default setting and system reboot
- LED indicators for PoE ready and PoE activity
- LED indicators for power alert and fan alert
- FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
Comes as shown on picture, if something is not on the picture it's not included unless stated otherwise.