When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding
NO POWER SUPPLY
- Comply with IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standard.
- Provide direct media conversion for Gigabit copper and Gigabit fiber.
- Support full wire speed conversion.
- Support transparent conversion of any packet types with no packet length limitation.
- Support auto-negotiation with link partners.
- Provide link pass through between copper and fiber link.
- Provide SFP on fiber port for mounting variety of fiber options.
- Support optional Din-Rail installation.
- Support center chassis installation to achieve the advantages of central power, optional power redundancy and management.
- Ideal solution for multimode, short reach up to long reach single mode fiber, Bi-Di and CWDM applications.
Standard: IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3z.
Copper Port: Shielded RJ-45, 1000Mbps, Auto-negotiation capable, Auto-MDI/MDI-X.
Fiber Port: SFP connector with pre-configured SFP fiber transceiver. Far End Fault support.
Network Cables: Copper port: Cat.5e recommended or higher up to 100m. Fiber port: MMF 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, SMF 9/125μm.
LED Indication: Power status, SFP On status, Link status, Optical link status.
Mounting: Desktop, Wall, Din-Rail (optional), Center chassis.
Center Chassis: Up to 16 units in one rack chassis with one central power. Support optional power redundancy and management.
Power Input: +5 ~ +12VDC (+/-5%). Consumption 2W max.@7.5V.
Environment: Operation Temperature: -5°C ~ 55°C. Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 85°C. Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Dimension 108 x 72.5 x 23 mm (WxDxH).
Approval: FCC Class B, CE mark, CISPR 22 Class B.
If something is not on the picture it's not included unless stated otherwise.