When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding.
See photos for actual item!
Price is for 1 item.
- Inputs: four composite video, four S-video, four VGA, and 12 audio inputs on various connector types
- Outputs: Composite video, S-video, VGA, and audio outputs on various connector types
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth — Maintains signal integrity.
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, HDTV component video, S-video, and composite video signals
- Program audio breakaway separates audio signals from video signals — Adjustable via the front panel or RS‑232 serial control.
- Single Switcher mode — Allows one-touch switching. When one of the 12 inputs is accessed, the signals of the input will be routed to the outputs of its group, as well as to the Program Audio output. Outputs of the other groups are muted, while audio output is centralized to its own group.
- Separate Switcher mode — Allows independent switching to the audio output of any given I/O group. This effectively breaks the MPS 112 down to three separate switchers in one box. The Program Audio is able to output the audio signals from any group, while cueing up for another group without interruption.
- Individual audio output and program audio output
- Microphone input on 1/4‑inch phone jack — Complete with volume and mix control, the MPS 112 enables voice announcements with an unbalanced mono microphone input.
- Talk over automatically reduces program audio when there is a signal at the microphone input — Audio ducking level is adjustable via RS‑232 serial control.
- 15V microphone power — Switch-selectable via the rear panel or RS-232 serial control.
- Quad standard — The MPS 112 is capable of switching NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, and SECAM video for worldwide compatibility.
- RS‑232 control — Using serial commands, the MPS 112 can be controlled and configured via the Extron Windows®-based control program, or integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- 1U, full rack width metal enclosure — The MPS 112 can be easily mounted into any rack or podium with included mounting brackets.
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,