When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the Ebay system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding.
PRICE IS FOR 1 ITEM
EXCLUDING POWER SUPPLY
The Personal ServSwitch allows you to control multiple PCs, easily and affordably, with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse. There is no software to install and no boards to configure, so installation is simple. The Switch works with IBM® PC/AT® and PS/2® compatible systems that support VGA, SVGA, or XGA video.
When you turn on your PCs, they will boot up without interruption, because the Personal ServSwitch sends out keyboard-response signals that eliminate boot-time keyboard errors. You can turn on your PCs one at a time or all at once. The first available channel is automatically selected upon power-up. You can switch computer channels two ways: with the CPU Select button on the Personal ServSwitch’s front panel, or with a short keyboard sequence.
The Personal ServSwitch also has these features:
• PS/2 mouse translation: Your PS/2 mouse will work with any attached PC, regardless of whether the PC uses a serial or PS/2 mouse!
• Full support for the Microsoft® IntelliMouse®.
• You can use standard straight-through-pinned keyboard, mouse, and video cables to attach computers to the Switch.
• Built-in scanning: Scan through all of your attached PCs automatically, for 2 to 60 seconds each.
• Cascadable expansion: Add up to two additional tiers of Personal ServSwitch units for system expansion. With cascading, the SW625A-R2 supports up to 8 PCs; the SW626A-R2 supports up to 64 attached computers.
• Hot-pluggable: New PCs can be added or removed without powering down the Switch or other attached PCs.
• Status LEDs: Two LEDs per port give you constant readings on the status of your Personal ServSwitch. The green LED stays lit as long as a powered PC is attached to the port; the amber LED lights to show that the port is selected for display.
Comes as shown on picture, if something is not on the picture it's not included unless stated otherwise.